ss_blog_claim=08310b8256604eef5d81b7deb901a4b2

Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-08-07

"I Am Rich" iPhone Application  

Tom, Dick and Harry or most people who have white collar jobs own the new 3G iPhone. But what could make a real rich person who owns a 3G iPhone different from the rest?
For sure you will be as shocked as I was when I learned that the real rich ones have installed a new application for the iPhone which is called "I Am Rich". Its price is $999.00, and if you want to know what it does, well, it does not do anything! The application only displays a red bright gem! That is it!



The red gem only reminds the owner of the iPhone that he can afford to install it in his phone.

Armin Heinrich, the maker of the program said that the application only marks the owner from the others who doesn't have it installed. Does that mean he is saying that a person who have not installed the "I Am Rich" application poor? it is like, "Hmmm, yeah you have a 3G iPhone but you do not have the $999 application so that means you are not as rich as I am."



Who is insecure now?  

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ "I Am Rich" iPhone Application