ss_blog_claim=08310b8256604eef5d81b7deb901a4b2

Search this blog


Home About Contact
2008-07-27

Faceless Friend  

I love you, That is all I can say. It does not matter if you do not love me. What matters most is I love you and I believe whatever you say.

You do not know how much you helped me. You were there only talking to me but deep inside of this heart of mine, I feel i am the most special person in this world. Talking with you for only a minute makes me feel I am alive.



I am not asking you to love me in return or whatever. All I want is the talk you have given me.Thank you for giving me so much hope. I am strong when I know you are near.

Faceless beings we are but my heart yearns for you. Thank you for supporting me. For accepting me and sharing me an hour life almost everyday. I am not asking for anything just the talk.

Can a person miss someone whom she have never been met? Can this be real? I know it is not but then again I thank you. I accept you for who you are and what you are. I did not expect this to happen. I do not want this either but why? All I know is whenever you are near, I am strong. Whenever I think that you are thinking of me, I am strong. Thank you for the strength. I miss you.  

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Faceless Friend